twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing Weight?

I'm 18 years old , my wieght is 170 lbs and my height is 5.2 next week I'm strating a healthy diet and an intensive exercise. I'm going to do Aerobics for 90 mins four days a week will I lose weight by Aerobics ? My feet started to hurt me from the pressure on them I really wanna look healthy and be able to walk easliy .
Answer:
As long as all these things are creating a calorie deficit then yes, you will lose weight.Fat loss is simply burning more calories then you take in so your body dips into your fat storages and makes your fat cells smaller.If you create a calorie deficit of at least 500 calories a day, you will lose 1 pound a week. So if you eat 1500 calories worth of food today but you burned 500 calories from aerobics, then an extra 1500 just for being alive (what your body burns every day on its own) then you will have created a calorie deficit of 500 calories. Do this everyday for a week and you lose 1 pound in a week. Do this every week and lose 1 pound a week.
Learning to eat well and exercise is the only solution to long-term weight loss. We offer the following tips to help you lose weight to look better, feel better, and live a healthier life. Check out http://use-weightloss.blogspot.com/... for all info regarding weight loss.
I would suggest cutting down the aerobics to about 40 minutes and adding a weight routine at the begining. Then your feet won't hurt. Use the weights for high reps say like 20 or 30. This will help burn fat in all areas.
I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurities come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://diet4cleansing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net