twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing weight, am I on the right path?

I am ready to start a work out routine but I want to make sure I am going to be doing what is needed before I start.
I am thinking about going to the pool to do laps about 3 nights a week, going to the gym 1 night a week and walking as much as possible.
Of course I will be shaping up my eating habits as well.
My first goal is to fit back into my clothes comfortably and then I will be making a new goal from there.
Answer:
Yeah, that's pretty good. But I suggest also working out at home too. Instead of walking too much, I suggest sometimes in your free time, or try at least running or jogging for 30 minutes each day. Also do crunches and push ups, that way you'll also gain abs too. =]
I think that that is a very well written plan. To start every morning, I would definatly talk a long brisk walk, since you are supposed to take 10,000 steps a day. I would definatly eat healthier, and maybe 20 pushups, or situps each morning. The only think that I also recommend you to do is the long walk, and the short, dailey, pushuos or situps.
to lose weight you have to be doing cardio (swimming, jogging, hiking, spinning, running, elliptical etc) 4-6 days a week for 30-50min (preferably 45min) and combine it with light weight training and healthy eating plan. make sure you consume enough calories otherwise you wont lose any fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net