twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing weight on the Subway diet?

Have you lost weight eating subway? What sandwhiches did you eat? How often? How long did it take? How much did you lose?Thanks!
Answer:
I tried eating nothing but Subway sandwiches. I GAINED weight. And those six-foot sandwiches really get expensive!
my sister has, but she was also going to the gym religiously and even got a personal trainer!
Oh, in my case, there's no need for me to go on diet :) All you have to do is simply get rid of carbonated drinks, sweets, spicy, fatty and salty food. Then eat only friuts and vegetables. Then drink 10-15 glasses of water everyday. This is so effective. Try it!
I lose weight from 75kilos to 63 kilos in 3 months and I am still doing it for a year now and I am just maintaining my weight from 63kilos-60kilos.
Have a nice day and GOD BLESS :)
This whole weight loss thing is a mind over matter kinda deal. I listen to my body and give it what it wants when it wants it. My weight stays about the same +- 10 Lbs. I do it the old fashion way: I see, i want, I eat, I don't give a damn. Never bothered to count calories, fat or carbs.Try eating more home cooked meals made from scratch and stay away from junk food and chain fast food joints (such as McDonalds, Subway, Pizza, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net