twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing weight in a month and a half?

Kay I want to eat only, 2-3 meals a day, and dont give me crap how thats unhealthy, I wanna do that. What 3 meals will really make a difference in my weight, I'm trying to loser 20-30 pounds?
Answer:
'Kay, first off, calories is basically energy. That's all. The amount of energy in your food. I suggest cutting your calorie intake to at least 1500 a day. I lost 6 lbs in a week from eating;-No fried food
-Nothing with High Fructose Corn Syrup in the ingredients
- 1500 calories a day, or less.
-eating small portions
-No eating after 6pm4 weeks in a month. Losing 6 lbs a week by doing this, in a month and a half, you will lose up to 36 lbs.If you get hungry late at night, drink water and eat fruit or
seeds.Morning meal- half cup of fruit, whole wheat toast, whole grain cereal, soy or skim milk (not a must, but I do this) If you're going to drink something, drink orange juice. If you start with a big breakfast, that is the point when you're metabolism starts for the day.Lunch- Sandwich wrap in a whole grain tortilla, turkey or fish only, carrot sticks, fat free popcorn or organic chips, fat free yogurt. Water only. ( I don't usually eat lunch)Dinner- grilled chicken salad, fish or baked meat. Grilled chicken salad usually fills you up if topped with toppings, including the chicken itself.Dessert- Never ice cream. Sorbet is a lot healthier, although most sorbet's have high fructose in it, look for the smallest amount of sugar. Cookies? Sure. Just change it to Ginger snaps or oatmeal. Not chocolate chip unless it is organic, or with dark chocolate and no corn syrup. Apple chips can be delicious also.Just a few suggestions. I hope you lose weight!
take meals but less calories. specially less carbohydrate.
add vegetable and fruit.
well, your metabolism will become sluggish only eating 2-3 times a day, but if that's what you want to do, I say eat a good sized breakfast, make lunch the largest meal of your day and a light dinner.
You have to be careful when losing weight by diet alone. If you do it wrong, you can really screw over your metabolism and pay dearly for it later on in life.
It is best to eat small meals, throughout the day. like four to five servings. this kick starts your metabolism and gets your body used to buring off fat. otherwise, if you starve your body, its just going to hang onto everything you eat, and it'll be harder to lose weight.
I lost thirty pounds in one month once. All I did was stop eating anything that has sugar. all the junk food...sodas.candy. I drank water all day long...At least eight glasses. I ate alot of fruits and vegetables and beans. After awhile, your body will start to tell you what you need to eat for it to stay healthy. I also worked out alot. two hours in the morning and two hours at night. Mostly cardio, and i did alot of weight lifting...low weight and high reps.that helps tone your body. You can do it if you're serious. but it's also important that you do it healthily. otherwise, you're defeating the purpose and you're abusing your body. Your body is the only thing you really own...it's important that you treat it with respect. There are new studies that suggest Oolong tea helps flush fat out of the body is consumed on a regular basis all day long.
Green tea is good too.good luck
I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurities come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://diet4cleansing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net