twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing Weight?

WILL I LOSE MORE WEIGHT IF I WALK WHEN ITS HOT?
Answer:
No. Apparently you need to do some research on how to loose weight and what would be best for your body type. The main key for loosing weight with any training program is eating right and not starving yourself. Starving yourself slows your metabolism and makes you gain weight. Check out The Abs Diet for Women. It helped me understand what food groups I should never leave out of meals and what food groups to only eat on those Cheat meals. It also gives you 52 examples of ab exercises. I'm not a sales person so trust me when I say it worked for me.
No, you'll just dehydrate yourself. So you may lose water weight but then gain it right back once you hydrate yourself.
You will because it will be a little more water loss, but when you wake up the next day that weight will be back. You will lose it then replace it.
Well you might lose more weight, but it would all be water weight, and you'd stand the risk of dehydration.
look, you need to change you eating habits completly before you will lose a pound, you ask all of these questions but they seem like you want a quick fix, it dont work that way, change the way you eat, cut out all carbs and sugars(which are carbs) no soda or juice, just water, meat, chick, and veggies, and walk 3x a day for at least a half an hour a time and in 2 weeks you will see a change in yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net