twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing weight?

i have been struggling with my weight ever since i was a baby. i am just chubby from the get-go, but recently have let my self go. i have this very special occassion coming up so i need to be fit (which means, losing 30 Ibs) i have been exercising and eating sensibily, while limiting my caffeine and carb intake and have lose 5 Ibs in two weeks. That is the normal weight lose, i know but i want to kick it more and see if i can lose more. I walk (fast paced) for an hour most days of the week, and drink lots and lots of water. Is there anything else i can do in order to lose this weight a bit faster..please dont say do resistance training, i hate it.
Answer:
I am somewhat thin, and mainly eat bananas and drink Diet Coke. Caffiene is a great weight loss aid, they add that to many diet pills.
Sounds like your doing all the right things and remember if you lose weight slowly it has more chance of staying off.
Just keep doing what your doing and watch your portions.
Good luck.
Go for long walks
Oh and do stretching ( that way if u lose alot of weight u wont have hanging extra skin )
Dance
Dont have dinner
Exercise an 1hr after everything u eat
there are diet pills that are effective and make you poo more therefore making you loose weight... if you don't want to take pills, exercise regularly. a word of caution, though, do not diet too much like eating too little compared to the amount you usually do because a friend of my mom's recently lost her period due to it... good luck!
You could eat healthier like a salad for lunch, oatmeal for breakfast, and chicken or salmon for dinner w/ veggies, and absolutely nothing fried or fatty or cooked in fat or oil. And try walking and/or running a mile a day or twice a day!
Hope i could help! My parents are doing the same kind of thing and i am nosy so that's how i know. And trust me it works!
Just eat fruits and smoke cigarette.
I see you are watching you caffine intake, but change to a diet soda will help a lot. I to suffer from being over weight. I have been watching my carbs as well. Most of it is also the amount of sugars in things because they turn to carbs if they are not burned off. You can also change to complex carbs, such as wheat breads and triscut crackers. Watch your label for the carbs and sugars. Also watch them for enriched flour. Enriched flour is very bad for the dieter. Raw is better. Eating raw fruits and veggies will lower the number of preservs in the body. Good luck.
I hate to say it, but resistance training. It will make you look leaner and more defined. Otherwise, I guess kicking up your cardio by walking faster/longer. Try walk/run intervals or add swimming, aerobics, spinning, biking to your routine. I also suggest trying Weight Watchers.
please take protein`s food.
if u want to really loss weight fastly u should use one medicine it very effective for loss weight. its true
pls check this medicine: - Aloevera Gel
its fully naturly loss ur weight.
try it.. its cost in market is 600 Rs. per bottel (1 liter)
No sugars, No sodas, No late night snacking, No over-eating, and No eating after say 6-7pm. because you're less active. Resistance training if for people who want tone up. You say you speed-walk? Start out walking slower so your muscles can get loose, then speed up the longer you walk. Speed walk for about 10 minutes then slow it down for 2. You don't have to walk that hour each time-split it up in 20-30 minute walks. You will see better results. I know you don't like resistance training, but you could use your own body weight to tone up your muscles. When you do this your more likely to loose more weight because muscle burns the fat off your body. I wish you luck.
Counting calories is your best option. Don't restrict carbs and fats too much; everyone needs them a bit in their diet... so portion control is really the best way to lose weight efficiently and keep it off. I would aim for a healthy 2000 calories. This way, you are not fasting and therefore are not tempted to binge in retaliation. Keep walking and drinking water- this should work well for you!
I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurities come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://diet4cleansing.com
I have tried almost every diet out there...I am now on KimKins. And it is great. I have lost 23 pounds in a little over three weeks. Check out the site.and the success stories. Good Luckhttp://www.kimkins.com/726.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net