twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing weight before my party?? =]?

as I said in my previous question, for my sweet 16 next year we are going to have a masquerade ball/themed party on the beach. apparently I have to wear a dress and a tiara because i have to look like a princess. the thing is, i am completely uncomfortable with my body now and im kinda worried about the dress. I want to lose weight before next July.kinda a lot. any suggestions about how to do it effectively would be awesome =] and any sites for dresses would be cool too =]
Answer:
to loose weight you will need to start changing some eating habits. eat healthier foods and run alot. drink alot of water too! my sister has been doing that for the past 5 months because her sweet 16 is in 2 months and she has gotten great results!! good luck girl!!
honestly u really dont have to look like a "princess" plus who cares what u look like its ur party and people should come for who u r...not someone ur not
you have a lot of time if you start now. start by changing your diet and drinking a lot of water. add walking to your daily excersise and perhaps work out videos if you cant go to the gym. i am talking from experience. i have lost 251bs in 6 months by just walking with a proper diet.
Like the others said, change your diet and excercise more. Oh, and try bally total fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net