twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing weight?

I want to lose 20 pounds in 2 months, Can this be done? I will walk everyday for about 40 minz and do 20 mintues of cardio it works you out because your moving 20 minz without stoping drinkin nothing but water , I will eat alot of salad with baked chicken anymore tips I weight 155-160 pounds and I am 5'2 I am just sick of the weight and I just need to stop cryin and work hard
Answer:
Yes, it can be done. That is, if you do exactly what you said. From experience, I found it very hard to stick to a very strict diet and regular workouts. I would advise you to do these things gradually. Don't overwhelm yourself, especially if it's your first time. Because you might lose your enthusiasm and quit. You need to be really disciplined and determined if you want to lose that much.
Also, take care of your health. Some people unconciously hurt their bodies when they diet.
well yes it is possible to do this but keep in mind that if you are wanting to loose weight you need to watch your protien intake. Usually doctors make you go under their watch if you are wanting to loose this much weight in this little amount of time so keep a journal if you feel bad you can keep track of if you didnt eat enough or if you ate something that maybe didnt agree with you.I might want to mention that eating salad and baked chicken are not really going to do you much good you need to eat at least 4 little meals a day to keep up your bodys intake of carbs and proteins. Nothing is guaranteed but good luck
Site below has lots of tips on losing weight. It tells how bodybuilding is best way to get rid of fat. Also it tells why meat is very fattening unless it is organic meat. Eat good fats to help burn fat. Salt has no calories but can make you fatter than a leech sucking your blood.
you're doing all the right things already. you're on your way...Your attitude will get you there in no-time. Just do it! Don't skip workouts. Don't be discouraged at plateaus. It takes the body a while to figure out whats going on all of a sudden. Keep your body guessing. Mix up your workout routines. Do a few drop in sessions at your local gym or sports center and lift weights for an hour(light..hi reps)That way you'll stay fresh and keep your progress levels steady.Don't starve yourself..if you do your body will go into starvation mode and try to keep it's fat stores because it thinks your are starving. 1200 calories a day no less You will Succeed! Keep your eyes on the prize...you'll look and feel great! Good luck...Rob
Yes, the mayo clinic diet will do it. I have done it many times.. but be advised.. you will put it back on shortly after.. it is all about changing habits.. if you do not change your eating habits.. you will put the weight back on within 6 months or less.. Mayo clinic, 2 weeks.. 20 lbs.. I know that for a fact.. I have succeeded several times.. please note that several times.. it worked.. but I had to do it every 6 months... cause you put it back on.. best bet is to just change your eating habits.. Last June, 2006, I found out I was diabetic, and I have lost 23 lbs since then, and I haven't even worked at it, I just changed my eating habit, and I have not gained an ounce back... that is the best way to go... If ya gotta lose weight quick.. you will gain it back quick too..
yes because i do exactly what you do, and i there's like half the fadingaway left. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net