twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing Weight . . . .Help !?

Hey, I need to lose weight FAST, but i'm NOT prepared to starve myself. I am size 14 or 16 and I want to be a size 10, in the next few weeks. I walk about a mile each day - And can't really do much more walking ( No where to go and have other things to do ) Can't go to the gym, nor work out at home. But i do have a trampoline, which I go on for about 2 hours per day.
I need to eat my dinner - Which is a sandwich ( Normally tuna and cucumber ) With a glass of coke. Tea is normally something with chips, like chicken nuggets, garlic kiev etc. What can I do to lose weight quickly. I am going on holiday which is why I need to lose the weight. Anyone ever lost this much in a few weeks, Any tips ? Thanx
Answer:
ok first of all cu tout that coke! Did you know on average you loose 13 pounds a year by eleminating 1 glass of coke per day. Eleminate all you're chips. Exercise alot. limit you're daily calorie consumption to 900- 1200 don't eat desert and replace cokes with choclate milk reduced fat. Try not to eat alot or at all when you arent hungry.
Just a hint: If you have two hours a day to jump on your trampoline, why cant you walk longer? Also, instead of jumpin on your trampoline, try jump roping, its better for you.
Cut out all sugar. This includes Coke.
Keep up the walking, increase if possible.
No eating late at night.
Good breakfast every morning.
Step up water intake.
Step up vegetable intake.
Snack on fruit.Best of luck, report back on your progress!
umm i know alot of people who are in this amazing diet called herbalife. its really simple to do and effective if done correctly. all it is are milkshakes and some pills. these are the flavors: cookies n' cream, chocolate, stawberry, vanilla, and tropical fruit. you can lose 4-? pounds in one week=]
start eating lean cuisines or smart choice frozen dinners for lunch and dinner. drink diet coke or ice tea. try jogging in the morning and you should drop some weight but its hard to lose the much weight in so little time. I was a size 16 and I started to diet and jog everyday and I lost 30 pounds in 3 months! now i'm a size 8 and still dropping just keep working at it and never give up if you really wanna lose the weight you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net